A follow up form can be reassigned to another user at the applicant's organization if needed. Keep in mind that the intended assignee needs to be set up with active logon credentials before they can be reassigned to the form (refer to this article if the user needs to be added: Add New User to Existing Organization).
Follow the steps below to reassign a follow up form to a different user.
- Navigate to the Request Summary page for the request. Click the Project Name for the request to reach this page.
- Click the Follow Ups tab.
- Click Edit Follow Ups.
- Check the box for the follow up that needs to be reassigned.
- Select the user who needs to be assigned to the form.
- Click Update Selected Follow Ups.
- If you configured the To Applicant (when Assigned) automatic email for this follow up form in the process, that email will be sent to the new assignee. If you did not configure that email, it's recommended that you let the new assignee know that the form is available on their dashboard.