If you are refunding a grant that is synced to Grants Lifecycle Management (GLM), the refund will not automatically update in your GLM site at this time. Instructions are available in Refund a Synced Grant, and we recommend that you discuss options with Support if you have any questions before processing the refund.
To refund a grant that started as a scholarship, process the refund through the scholarship. Click the Scholarship ID on the grant, and then follow the instructions in Refund a Scholarship Award beginning with step five.
- Navigate to a paid grant record.
- Click Refund on the left-side menu.
- Enter a Refund Date, a Refund Amount, and a Refund Reason, and then click Receive Refund Check.
- Click the GrantID in the Refunds section.
- Click [Deposit to Bank].
- Follow the instructions to Deposit Checks & Cash to Till.