Once an opportunity or multiple opportunities have been created and assigned to profiles, opportunity letters can be generated for them in a batch or individually. Opportunity letters require a template to be set up and uploaded within Templates from the System Data page.
Opportunity Letter Templates
For additional context surrounding uploading a template, please visit the article below:
Follow these steps to locate the fields for opportunity templates:
- Navigate to the System Data page, then click Templates.
2. Click Template Fields List.
3. Click opportunity_letter.
Process Letters In Batch
Follow these steps to process letters in batch:
- Navigate to the Opportunities page, then click Print Letter.
- Select the opportunities for which you'd like to generate letters.
3. Choose a File Format and click Print Opportunity Letters.
4. A job will be created above the opportunity table. The opportunity letter file will be available once it is completed.
Process Letters Individually
If you would prefer to process letters individually, you can utilize the batch method and select only a singular opportunity within step 2, or follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Opportunities page, then click the ID of the opportunity for which you'd like to generate a letter.
- Click Print Letter.
3. Select a file format. You will be taken to a new tab with your opportunity letter, ready to be downloaded in the selected format.