The bulk action Activate Vendor activates existing vendor designations that are inactive. The bulk action Make Vendor Inactive makes existing vendor designations inactive.
The grantee designation is made inactive when the vendor designation is made inactive, and vice versa.
When the vendor designation is inactive, profiles that were also grantees are suppressed from grantee search results in the fund advisor portal. Clients converting from systems that require profiles for Interfund grants can use this bulk action to hide these profiles for future grant requests on the fund advisor portal.
- Generate a list of Vendors that should be made active or inactive through one of the following methods:
- Create a filter list in Profiles.
- Filter to the correct profiles in a custom report and add Profile ID to the report.
- You can filter on name contains Interfund or another keyword that denotes those profiles.
- Upload a CSV file of profile ID's in Reports.
- Click Activate Vendor or Make Vendor Inactive in the left-side menu.