The Funds Dashboard is a summarized view of information about your funds.
- Navigate to the Funds page and click Dashboard in the left-side menu.
Custom reporting filters can be applied to the funds dashboard. Filter Reports provides additional guidance on using filters.
- Click Filter.
- Click a field or data filter in the Filter By section.
- Select the applicable information, and then click Apply Report Filter.
The current year will be the default filter for dashboards. This can be changed by clicking the fund open date filter and applying a different date filter.
- Click the default date filter.
- Add the applicable Add Filter Fund Open Date information, and then click Apply Report Filter.
Located beneath the filters are four boxes that display the Open Funds, Donations Total, Grants Total, and the Number of New Funds for the applied date range.
- Open Funds - Number of funds that were opened during the date range of the report and are still open.
- # of New Funds - Number of funds opened during the date range regardless if they are open or closed.
Funds Information Graphs
Located at the bottom of the dashboard are four horizontal bar graphs that display information for the applied date range.
- Top Funds by Number of Donors - Displays the Donor Count of each fund.
- Top Funds by Donation Amount - Displays the Donations Total of each fund.
- Top Funds by Number of Grants - Displays the Grant Count of each fund.
- Top Funds by Grant Amount - Displays the Grant Amount (sum) of each fund.