Transferring money between accounts is accomplished using the Transfer Money functionality.
- Navigate to the Accounts page or the Funds page and click Transfer Money in the left-side menu.
- Complete the applicable fields, and then click Transfer.
- Fund - Fund name that is transferring money.
- From Account - Account that the money is coming from.
- Examples: checking, investment account, etc.
- To Account - Account that the money is going to.
- Examples: investment account, checking, etc.
- Transfer Date - Actual date of transfer.
- Description - Note why the money is being transferred.
- Amount - Dollar amount being transferred.
- Create Transfer Check - Check the box if you need to generate a check to move the money. Leave unchecked if it is an electronic transfer.
If an Account is not showing in the From Account or To Account drop-down list, then navigate to the account, Click Edit in the left-side menu, and check the Manage Cash checkbox.
To view a history of fund transfers, click Cash Management in the left-side menu of the Accounts page, and then click Account Transfers in the left-side menu. Physical transfers display at the top of the page, and Balance Swaps display at the bottom of the page.