After building a form that includes a third party group, your next step is to build an email template to request information from third party responders.
- To build the template, select Email Templates from the Communications drop-down list in the navigation bar and click Add New Template.
- In the body of the email, add instructions for the third party responders. The following information is included automatically when the email is sent:
- A link to the third party questions (added below the instructions you've provided).
- An applicant information section that lists the applicant's name, email, organization (if applicable), and a project name field (added to the bottom of the email).
The link and applicant information sections of the email are not visible in the Preview Template window. They cannot be edited or removed from your email template.
- In the Email Notification Events section, select Third Party Assigned.
- To activate the automatic third party notification, go to the Process Manager page and click on the name of the process that will use the template.
- Once on the Update Process page, click on the process stage that you would like to add the template to.
- In the Automatic Emails section, select the template you built from the drop-down list next to the To Third Party (when Applicant clicks Send) email.