The Third Party feature is an Advanced license feature for Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) and is available within all licenses for Scholarship Lifecycle Manager (SLM). Reach out to Support to enable this feature in your site.
In the event that a third party responder for an applicant did not receive the initial email containing their link to log on, you can resend the email to them. Additional information is also included at the bottom of this article.
Resend Third Party Email
- Navigate to the Request Summary page for the request.
- This page can be accessed by clicking the Project Name of the request. This field may have been renamed in your site to something such as Student Name.
- Click Request Email History.
- Click the envelope icon next to the initial third party email to resend it.
- Click the Subject of an email to view the content to help determine which email to send.
- For scholarships, consider whether counselors at specific schools are likely to receive third party requests from applicants. If so, the resources listed below can be provided to them.
- If an applicant already sent a third party request to one third party but later resends the request to a different third party, the link sent to the original third party responder will no longer work.
- Including instructions on the form for the applicant advising them not to change their third party responder can help avoid confusion.
- If an applicant deletes the email out of the third party email question, it will invalidate the link in the email sent to that third party.