Requests can be assigned evaluators once they have either the LOI complete or Application complete status. Follow the steps below to assign evaluators to one or more requests.
- From your dashboard, click into the workload page that contains the requests (either the LOI Complete or Application Complete workload page).
- Check the boxes next to the requests to which you want to assign evaluators. You can also select one request at a time.
- Click Batch Options.
- Click Assign Evaluators.
- Check the boxes for each evaluator that you want to assign to the selected requests. If you're using more than one evaluation stage, click the tab for the second evaluation stage to make those assignments for these requests as well if desired.
- Click Save.
- If desired, click Send Email on the next pop-up to email the assigned evaluators. Otherwise click Close.
- The selected requests will now move to the LOI Evaluations Assigned or Application Evaluations Assigned workload page.