- Navigate to the Funds page.
- Click the ID of a desired Fund.
- Select Edit from the left-side menu.
- Scroll to the Cash Management section at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to Manage Cash.
- To the right of Investment Account, click the drop-down menu to assign an Investment Account.
- If the Fund issues checks, click the drop-down menu to the right of Checking Account to assign a Checking Account.
- Click Save.
Note: To use the Cash Balancing feature, you must assign an Asset Account (A) to each Fund in the system (specifically, the bank or investment account that a Fund's assets should be in).