Service Areas allow you to create custom geographical areas codes to assign to grants, funds, profiles, donations and campaigns. You can assign a custom group of city/state combinations to a service area.
Service areas are often assigned to grants for quick and easy reports indicating the regions grants were directed. Use service areas to filter your data and select grants, funds, profiles, donations, and campaigns that are tagged to a specific geographical area.
Follow these steps to create a service area:
- Navigate to Service Areas from the Home page.
- Click Create on the left-side menu.
- Type the name of the service area you wish to track.
- Click Create.
- Click Add City/State from the left-side menu.
- Enter a city and state for the defined area.
- Click Add.
- Continue adding cities and states to define the area.