Reverse reconciling an account is typically used after data migration has taken place for the purpose of marking those transactions as reconciled.
- Navigate to the Bank Reconcile page.
- Click the Account# for the Account that you want to Reverse Reconcile.
- Click Reverse Reconcile from the left-side menu.
- You can search for Transactions that have not cleared by typing an amount in the Search box and then selecting the transaction or by selecting from the list shown.
- Click [check] to Reconcile a Transaction.
- Click Reconcile.