Reconciling of accounts takes place during implementation; however, you may have other accounts that require first time reconciliation at a later date.
- Navigate to the Bank Reconcile page.
- Accounts that have been previously reconciled are displayed in the Reconcile Bank Account section. If you do not see the account you wish to reconcile, click List Accounts in the left-side menu.
- Click the ID of the account you want to reconcile.
- Click Reconcile in the left-side menu.
- Determine the reconcile option that you will use.
Option 1: Reverse Reconcile Process
- Enter the applicable information, and then click Do Reverse Reconcile Process.
- Last Reconcile Date - Use the last full month end date you reconciled.
- Last Reconcile Balance - Enter the balance amount from the statement.
- Complete the process using Reverse Reconcile an Account.
Option 2: Manually Reconcile Transactions
- Click [I will reconcile all transactions myself].
- This allows you to reconcile all transactions in the system manually.
Reverse Reconcile Process is considered best practice. Contact Support for further guidance.