Funds are defined by a standard set of restrictions or types called Fund Restrictions. Generally, fund restrictions are set up during your initial implementation and can include the following:
- Illiquid Assets
- Permanently Restricted (PR)
- Temporarily Restricted (TR)
- Unrestricted (U)
Verify the restrictions in your database by running a Fund Balance report containing the specified Fund Restrictions.
- Click Financials to view report options.
- Click Fund Balance from the left-side menu.
- Choose any date, month, quarter, or year.
- The report displays the funds at your foundation broken out by the total assets held plus any Fund Restrictions, Principal, Spendable, and Default Net Assets.