Below are descriptions of the fields in Vouchers Settings.
- Navigate to the Vouchers page and click Settings in the left-side menu.
Depending on your system configuration, certain settings may not appear. If a setting is missing that you think you should have, please contact Support.
- Enable Voucher Approval - Check this box to add an approval bucket to the Vouchers page and require that voucher approvers approve vouchers before they can be paid.
- Disable Voucher Self Approval - If checked, users are prevented from approving vouchers they created.
- Disable Voucher Approval Emails - If checked, voucher approvers will not receive an email when a voucher needs approval.
- Voucher Approval Percent - Disables the ability to approve a journal entry that was created by the same individual.
- Summary By Fiscal Year - Enable this setting to view the voucher summary table by fiscal year instead of the default calendar year. When enabled, view a vendor record to see the voucher summary table show in a FY20XX format.