Below are descriptions of the fields in GL settings.
Navigate to the General Ledger page and click Settings in the left-side menu to access settings for general ledger.
- Enable Journal Entry Approval - This enables a formal journal entry approval process for manually created and imported journal entries. A user can add approvers based on the journal entry amount, and require different percentages of approval based on the amount levels.
- Disable Journal Approval Emails
- If this option is not selected, the system will email approvers when an entry needs their approval
- If this option is selected, emails will not be sent to approvers when an entry needs their approval.
- Disable Journal Entry Self Approval - Disables the ability to approve a journal entry that was created by the same individual.