When an applicant logs into their site they are brought to the Applicant Dashboard. This page houses all of the applicant's current and historical Requests, as well as contact information and other important data.
From this page, applicants can:
- View Organization History if you have opted to have this feature turned on.
- Sign out of the system or edit their profile via the drop-down menu below their name in the top right corner.
- They can also view their Public Profile, which contains data synced from their GuideStar, Foundation Center and Great Nonprofits profiles.
- View and edit their individual contact information,
- View and edit their Organization information, if you have given them access to do so.
- Access their email history.
Underneath their contact information applicants will see two tabs, Historical Requests and Active Requests.
- All closed, abandoned, and denied requests will be housed under Historical Requests.
- While all open requests will be housed under Active Requests, here applicants can:
- view submitted documents,
- check the status of their requests,
- submit follow ups,
- and view applicant facing documents.