CommunitySuite's campaigns functionality has two primary functions, communication lists and events management. A campaign can be used to build a communication list, manage an event including online ticket registration, or both.
You can also use campaigns for auctions.
Campaigns is CommunitySuite's list building tool. Campaigns are used to build lists for mail and email communications. You can quickly generate mailing labels and export contact information for a mail merge. If you utilize the Mailchimp integration, you can push an email list from a campaign to Mailchimp.
You can export contact information from many areas of CommunitySuite, but since campaigns is a communications tool there are some built-in features that help ensure accuracy in your list.
- Deceased profiles cannot be added to a campaign.
- When a profile is marked Do Not Mail, Do Not Email, or Do Not Phone, the contact info that is marked Do Not will not be available on exports and will not sync to Mailchimp.
- When a household and one or more members are added to the same campaign, you can easily remove duplicates so that you only mail to the household.
More detailed information including how to build the communication campaign framework and communication list can be found in the article listed below.
- Resource: Campaigns: Communication List Summary
Campaigns also serve as CommunitySuite's event management tool. Campaigns allow you to do the following:
- Create free and paid tickets.
- Sell tickets both manually within the system and on the online donation portal.
- Manage RSVP guest lists.
- Manage requests and groups such as food preferences and table assignments.
- Record event attendance.
More detailed information including how to build the event campaign can be found in the article listed below.
- Resource: Campaigns: Events Summary
The auctions functionality in campaigns offers a streamlined way to generate bid sheets and process auction items.
- Resource: Campaign Auctions