Manual Admin Fees are used to charge a one-time admin fee to the relevant fund. Rather than having an admin fee type on a fund and then running the admin fees, a community foundation can decide to do a manual admin fee.
- Go to Funds to select and view your funds.
- Search for your fund in the Search Funds field or click List in the left-side menu.
- Click on the Fund ID of the desired fund.
- Click on Manual Admin Fee in the left-side menu.
- In Create Admin Fees, enter the following:
- Enter a Post Date.
- Enter a Description of the Admin Fee being charged.
- Enter the Amount of the Admin Fee being charged.
- Click Create.
- Review the Admin Fee for possible corrections.
- Click Post in the left-side menu to post the Admin Fee.
The manual admin fee can also be used as a refund. To use the manual admin fee as a refund, you will need to put a negative amount for the admin fee.
If this is your first time running a manual admin fee as a refund, reach out to your CSM or Support.