Below are descriptions of the fields in Users settings.
Navigate to the Users page and click Settings in the left-side menu to access settings for users.
- Password Policy Enabled - Check this box to enable and configure a password policy.
- Minimum Password Length - The minimum number of characters that a user must have in their password.
- Include These Character Types - Check the boxes to define the specific character types that a user must use in their password.
The following settings are not visible on the Settings page until a user turns the Password Policy Enabled setting on.
- How Many Different Character Types From Above Do You Want To Require - Defines the number of character types (from above) that a user must include in their password.
- Minimum Characters to Require From Each Character Type - Defines the specific number of characters (from each character type) that a user must use in their password.
- Require Two Factor Login - Check the box to require that all users enable two factor login.
- Expires - How often users will be required to reset their password. This must be entered as the number days. Enter 0 For Never, Minimum of 60 Otherwise.
- Max Failed Attempts (Always Enforced) - Defines how many times a user can try to login to CommunitySuite before they're locked out of their account.