Release Notes are accurate when published; however, the product evolves over time so what is noted here may not accurately reflect current functionality. Refer to the Support Hub for the latest information.
- Added the ability to re-add system fields on approval forms if they had been previously deleted
- Fixed an issue that was causing the email field on Organizations to say that it was invalid when it was valid in very rare cases
- Fixed an issue that was causing Process Start and End dates to appear one day earlier in merge documents
- Requests that came from Community Suite can now be Unlinked and sent to a different Process in GLM or SLM as long as the old GLM/SLM Request is deleted after unlinking it from Community Suite
- Fixed an issue that was causing new Universe Processes to not load properly when building the Universe Process
- Fixed an issue that was causing applicants to receive an error when clicking Apply.
The timestamp showing on a GuideStar Charity Check that says “Generated on…” will now display in the foundation’s local timezone.
- Previously it would display the time the charity check was ran in UTC time, but the timezone would say “Eastern.”
- Fixed an issue that was causing deleted requests to show up in reports when no status filters were selected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Payment Date to display one day before the actual Payment Date in Merge Documents.
Added the ability to Archive Universe Processes
- As with non Universe Processes, these must be Off before they can be archived.
- Fixed an issue that was causing answers to shared questions to not copy forward when approving a Qualification or LOI form.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Community Suite tab on the Request Summary page to not display correctly if a request had been synced with Community Suite then unsynced with Community Suite.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing requests from showing in an Organization Summary packet or Merge Document that contained the Organization Requests table.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Decision Date to display incorrectly in GLM/SLM when the request was sent from Community Suite.
When adding questions to a Universal Application Approval or Denial form, questions can no longer be associated with an opportunity and will instead show on every opportunity and have their own answers per opportunity. They have been changed to act the same way Amount Awarded, Award Type, and Decision Date have acted.
- There is more to come with this change and there will be communication when new Approvals and Follow ups for Universal Application can be configured.
- The number of rows showing by default for Workload Grids is set to 50 (was 10 previously).
- For sites with Universal Application, unused Committees can now be deleted.
- For sites with Universal Application, the number of Stages a Committee is assigned to can be seen on the Committees page.
- Date format can now be changed from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy or yyyy-mm-dd.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Eligibility Rules to throw an error on Universal Applications when the rules sets were very large.
- Fixed an issue that was causing printing Eligibility packets to error.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Retest Eligibility for non-Universe Eligibility Submissions to fail on sites with Universal Application enabled.
- When viewing Universal Application Submissions in the Eligibility center, you can now click on the view link on the right side of the screen which will take you to the Universe Request instead of a Pardon our Error page. You will still have to go to the Related Requests tab to get to the Opportunity Submission if you need to manage the specific opportunity submission.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Decision Date to show as one day early on the Request History tab of the Organization Summary page.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Follow Up Due Date to not show on the Follow Ups tab of the Request Summary page.
- Eligibility for Universal Application Opportunities can now be retested at any time for any opportunity in the eligibility center.
- Changed the language for due dates showing to applicants to say “Due by…” instead of “Due on…”.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing organizations from being deleted if they had been previously mapped to a profile in Community Suite and then later unlinked.
- Fixed an issue causing the prefix field to not update correctly for linked profiles in Community Suite when changes were made in SLM.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the decision date in merge documents to show the day before the selected decision date.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the installment due date to show as the day before the selected date when attaching follow up forms to a particular installment.
- Fixed an issue causing an error when editing email templates in the Sandbox environment.
- Fixed an issue when building Universal Application eligibility rules that was preventing a user from deleting a sub rule group.
- Fixed an issue with Universal Application that was causing blank rule groups to be included when evaluating rules.
- Fixed an issue that was causing dates to display incorrectly in reporting.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from managing their API keys
- Fixed an issue causing dates in shared documents to display incorrectly for Canadian sites
- Fixed an issue that was causing the decision date to be changed based on the site’s timezone setting.
- Fixed an issue that was causing UA requests to not be marked complete when their follow ups were marked complete and therefore could not be batch closed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing requests that were copied and not assigned to an applicant to lose their organization as well.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some sites with eligibility forms to see errors on their workload pages.
- Fixed the statuses for evaluations that were inaccurately marked complete.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing administrators from copying unassigned requests.
Released New insystem icons for resource navigation.
- Compass (Foundant Community)
- Idea Lab
- Release Notes
- Additional Resources: Base Camp, Client Events, Recorded Webinars, Professional Services)
- In System Help Menu
- Data has been cleaned up for Evaluations that were incorrectly marked complete.
- If a follow up is attached to an installment form “Installment Form” will no longer display in the follow up workload grid.
- Third Party questions group can no longer be used to create branching logic.
- Fixed an issue in the integration from CommunitSuite to GLM is the Covid Coding System Field has been removed from the decision form.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the list options to not show up when adding the Covid Coding System Field to forms.
- Made some changes that should improve the performance when viewing a Process Universe.
- Fixed an issue that was causing third party to not be counting correctly.
- Fixed an issue that was causing evaluations to report as complete immediately after being assigned when there were required questions not yet filled out.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the status selection bar at the top of an evaluators list of evaluations to not properly filter based on the selected status.
- Fixed an issue that was causing issues adding custom columns in some workload grids.
- Fixed an issue that was causing organization email validation to have issues.
- Fixed an issue that was causing errors for third party users when they submitted in Canadian sites.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a different ID to show for the CommunitySuite Grant ID in reporting and data exports for requests synced with CommunitySuite.
- Fixed an issue that was causing reports not to work if any of the reporting fields contained parentheses.
- Added some better handling/messaging for collaborator users that try and access the site with invalid links or addresses.
Workload pages will now use the new grids. Learn more about them here.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error when viewing Universal Application Opportunity requests or while configuring Process Universes.
- Added a server side check when marking forms incomplete to make sure they are not in another status.
- Resolved a Third Party Error if responses were referenced in rule generation.
Resolved the following issues related to CommunitySuite Integration:
- CommunitySuite tab will now display related CommunitySuite data.
- Amount Award and Grant Type will be populated when sending a request from CommunitySuite to GLM.
- Updates to payment schedule/installments made it CommunitySuite will now adjust Amount Awarded in SLM.
- Fixed an issue related to Third Party requests on Common Follow up in Universal Application.
- When building a Universe there is now a Test Eligibility Page
- The ability to alphabetize opportunities has been added on the opportunities list page when configuring a Universal Application in SLM sites.
- Using the quick navigation next button when coming from the follow ups or approval workload pages will work as expected.
- The LOI evaluations open and closed workload pages have been converted to use the new JSON grids on sites that have it enabled.
- Users can no longer invite themselves to collaborate on a request.
- Fixed an issue that was causing duplicate profiles to be created when sending grants or scholarships in batch from Community Suite in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where installments were not being created when a scholarship that is synced with Community Suite had new payments added.
- Primary contact email will now pull correctly in reporting even if the primary contact does not have a role and password.
- Fixed an issue that was causing document viewer to not work on decision forms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some reports to time out when ran.
- Fixed an issue that was causing no data to show up on the payment tracking page for sites that are using the new JSON grids that do not have custom columns.
For one row per evaluation reports, we have selected the “Include Related Form Data” checkbox in the data set builder on all existing reports so if Application form questions are included the answers will show up.
- NOTE: Going forward, if you are building a one row per evaluation report and you want to include information from forms other than the evaluation form, please make sure to check the checkbox to do so.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the quick search in the process filter pop up to be unresponsive on sites with JSON grids enabled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing reports with decision comments to error.
- Fixed an issue that was causing users with Universal Applications to get an error when filtering by an opportunity on the application workload page.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Amount Awarded and Installment Amount to not be formatted correctly in reporting unless the fields were unselected and reselected in the data set builder.
- Fixed an issue that was causing auditors to see a pop up error on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that was causing all installments to be exported when payment tracking quick export was used with only some installments selected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing universe requests to show up on the application complete workload page.
- Fixed an issue that was causing all organizations to be exported when organization quick export was used with only some organizations selected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing quick search to not work properly on the payment tracking page for some users.
- Fixed an issue in reporting that was causing values to show more than once even if they were the same response in combined fields.
- The Send Email button at the bottom of the page when viewing an Eligibility submission will no longer throw an error when clicked.
- Multi-Fund scholarships will now show all funds on the CommunitySuite tab.
- Primary contact State and City will now pull in reporting correctly when the Primary contact First Name and Last Name are not also included in reporting.
- The print packet on JSON grids will now open in a new tab.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from filtering by an opportunity when editing a Universe Process.
- Fixed an issue causing some administrators to get an error when selecting the applicant role.
Some updates have been made to Universal Application regarding how follow up statuses are handled.
- When an opportunity request is closed, any follow ups shared with other opportunity requests for that student that are not closed will no longer be marked complete.
- An opportunity request can now be reverted back to a pre-decision state even if it has follow ups assigned.
- Fixed an issue that some users were seeing when following Process Short Links.
- Fixed an issue that was causing reviewers scores to show as a decimal instead of a percentage on the Your Evaluations page.
- Fixed an issue on JSON grids when sending an email to evaluators. All evaluators will now be added to the recipient list.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error when running a charity check on certain organizations.
- Fixed an issue that was showing up on some organization summary pages.
The GuideStar integration has been updated to the latest version. In most cases you won’t see any difference but you may notice on the GuideStar search page Name and TaxId have been combined into one field.
- Also, if you generate the pdf after running a charity check you will now get the entire GuideStar profile instead of just getting the charity check report.
- On sites synced with CommunitySuite, when using the new JSON grids on the all open approvals page requests will no longer show that they have been synced when they have not yet been synced.
- Evaluation Summaries for Opportunities in Universal Applications will now correctly show evaluation answers.
- For universal applications Award Type on print packets will no longer cause an error when there is more than one approved or denied opportunity request.
- Fixed an issue that was causing currency and date fields on Community Suite processes to error when a request was sent back in a pre-approval state.
- Installment balance will now correctly show $0 in payment tracking quick export, reporting quick export, and in reporting when the installment is cancelled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the installment cancel toggle to show to applicants who could view approval details.
- Contact email history will now be correctly filtered by the selected contact when using the new JSON grids for email history pages.
- Follow ups can now be assigned to Universal Application Opportunity Requests that are synced to CommunitySuite.
- Made some adjustments to the Universe Update page to increase performance.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the quick export button to not show on the payment tracking page in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that Grants Managers were seeing when they logged into a site that had JSON grids enabled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing workload pages to not load correctly in some sites.
- Performance on the Email History page should be improved for all sites.
- When a Universe Opportunity Request has been decided (Approved or Denied) then reverted and changed to the other decision type (Approved to Denied or Denied to Approved) users will no longer receive an error when viewing the Universe Request [SLM Advanced License].
- Denial Draft and Email history have been converted to use the new JSON grids.