Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Updated the Test Eligibility page to display a pass/fail status even if an opportunity is off and added a new column to show if an opportunity is configured to be on or off.
- Updated the language in the Follow Up Form Stage Automatic Emails:
- "To Applicant (when Assigned)" changed to "To Assignee (when Assigned)"
- "To Applicant (when Submitted)" changed to "To Assignee (when Submitted)"
- Resolved an issue where the batch email preview was displaying incorrect hyperlinks.
- Resolved an issue where Email Notification Events were grayed out even though a selection could still be made.
- Added handling for sending a DocuSign using a template with no name.
- Resolved an issue when updating sync grants between Grants Lifecycle Management and CommunitySuite that the user was receiving an internal server error.
- DocuSign Request Documentation Integration: In standard and above GLM/SLM licenses, clients who have DocuSign will be able to implement integration keys via the site settings. (Note that the integration is for a site completely and not an individual user). After setting the integration, clients will be able to use the create documents functionality from Request Summary, Forms, or Request & Decisions to now send the document via DocuSign. Individual Documents will use the Sender View via DocuSign and will allow additional customization, such as more signers or additional documents added to the envelope. If sent it batch, the document as is will be sent to the request owner. All Documents sent via DocuSign will be added to the Request Documents tabs and will have an up-to-date status of the signatures from DocuSign.
- Universal Application: School/Student ID Integration to CommunitySuite: This feature allows administrators to add the School and Student ID fields that align with CommunitySuite onto their follow up form so that students can provide this information for payment, and it will integrate directly into CommunitySuite so that they do not manually have to set these fields. This feature also enhances the existing functionality for stand-alone processes using school and student ID integration so that the follow ups no longer have to be related to installments.
- Ability to Test Untested Opportunities: This allows administrators to add opportunities to a universe after initial submissions have come in without the need for a placeholder opportunity. Administrators can now add and configure opportunities on an active Universe at any time, and then via the Eligibility Center, they can access requests that have not been tested for the opportunity and do an initial test of the criteria for that opportunity.
- Opportunity On/Off: This allows individual Opportunities to be turned on or off inside a Universe. If an Opportunity is off it will not be evaluated when an applicant submits their Universe Application.
- Email Administrator when User Edits Profile: This adds the ability for an administrator to be notified when changes are made to Applicant profiles. This works the same way that the organization changed one works where admins can subscribe to the template to be notified if they choose to.
- Allow Attachments to be Saved on Email Templates: This allows email attachments to be saved to a template so they don't have to be selected when sending ad hoc and are also included automatically for automatic email templates.
- Allow Third Party Applicant Email Template to be Viewed and Updated: This shows the email that has gone out to applicants when a third party user is reminded they need to fill out their third party and allows the base template to be edited so the administrator can customize the content.
- Added handling when configuring UA rules if opportunities are selected but rules are not configured when the user clicks the save button to notify the user they need to finish configuring their rules.