Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Resolved an issue when filtering by Opportunity when configuring a Process Universe.
- Added a Foundant Marketing message that shows to all grants applicants for US based clients after submitting. This will be toggled on globally in the July release and clients will have the ability to opt out by disabling this message in their settings.
- Resolved an issue preventing third party table elements from merging into print packets.
- Resolved an issue when multiple documents are added or included in a DocuSign envelope all documents appear within the document attached to the request summary.
- Resolved an issue preventing sliding due date and timespan due date options from showing when configuring follow ups.
- Resolved an issue preventing some processes from being copied.
- Resolved an issue causing time span and sliding date types to not show up for follow up due dates.
- Request comments will now show the count of how many comments there are for a request.
- Resolved an issue causing "drag to reorder" showing up as a list item when managing list type questions.
- Resolved an issue causing some Candid fields to be added as text fields instead of currency.
- Resolved an issue causing the drag handle icons to not display properly for list type questions.
- Resolved an issue preventing emails from linking to a Request, Organization, or User.
- Integrated Denied Grants: Enhanced the integration by allowing denied grants to be synced from/to CommunitySuite. The GLM Pre-approval workflow is required to integrate denied grants. Once the grants are denied in GLM, they can then be sent to CommunitySuite. These denied grants will land in the GLM grant bucket. Clients will still map the grantee and set funds from the GLM bucket. Once those have been set, the denied grants will then be available in Custom Reports. Create grant and then denying the grant will also allow you to send the grant to GLM by using the Send to GLM options on the individual grants.
Denials is currently just for the integration between GLM and CommunitySuite; it is not currently available with SLM to CommunitySuite
- Grant Date: A new date field is available on grants in GLM, allowing users to capture and report on the date of the grant award. The grant date and decision date fields will now integrate to CommunitySuite grant records once synced.
Grant Date and Decision Date Video
- Award Date: A new date field is available on scholarships in SLM, allowing users to capture and report on the date of the scholarship award. The award date and decision date fields will now integrate to CommunitySuite scholarship records once synced.
If clients use the CommunitySuite integration, they will now see a grant date/award date in GLM/SLM. The decision date and grant date/award date fields will integrate between CommunitySuite and GLM/SLM. When syncing from GLM to CommunitySuite, the decision date and grant date can be edited in the New bucket in CommunitySuite. The dates will not reflect in GLM until the grant is posted and approved or a full resync has been done. When sending from CommunitySuite to GLM and the grant needs to be unposted and grant date edited, the grant date will update GLM once it is posted in CommunitySuite. Prior to this new date field, the decision date from GLM mapped to the grant date in CommunitySuite. From the GLM bucket in CommunitySuite, there will be a bulk grant date action on the left-side menu. Once the grant has been posted, the grant date can no longer be changed unless the grant is unposted in CommunitySuite.
- Resolved an issue causing Shared Documents descriptions to say they are too long because special characters were being HTML encoded.
- Updated the Email status to only update when the To recipients status is updated instead of whenever a cc or bcc status is updated.
- Resolved an issue that allowed the MB limit to be set too high for text and upload questions when initially adding them.
- Added table aggregates to reporting merge documents and custom columns.
- Resolved an issue preventing Grants Managers from being able to manage collaborators.
- Updated the link users go to when viewing more details on the eReports link if they haven't shared their site's information with Foundation Center.
- Candid Demographic Fields: In partnership with Candid’s Demographics via Candid initiative, administrators can now add demographic data as form question via Candida which applicants can populate from their Candid Profile.
- Candid Profile Enhancements: Additional fields and updated applicant workflow.
- Added a universe filter for performance on the Eligibility Center's Ineligible Universe Requests tab.
- A user's Last Logon Date will now display in the sites local time instead of UTC.
- Overall score on the evaluation summary print packet will now display as a percentage instead of as a decimal.
- Table questions will no longer appear on an applicants print packet if all of the table cells are non-applicant facing.
- Merge Documents will now download as DOCX instead of DOC: This is an Idea Lab requested item to update our merge document format to the more current DOCX from the older DOC format.
- Removed an html tag from the answered by message shown to admins.
- Updated the way rich text answers display when viewing a form and the editor is not enabled. This will allow users to select and copy the rich text from the answer.
- Aggregates will now sum and count administrator during form preview.
- Resolved an issue causing applicants to not see the Request Documents tab.
- Updated the Test Eligibility page to display a pass/fail status even if an opportunity is off and added a new column to show if an opportunity is configured to be on or off.
- Updated the language in the Follow Up Form Stage Automatic Emails:
- "To Applicant (when Assigned)" changed to "To Assignee (when Assigned)"
- "To Applicant (when Submitted)" changed to "To Assignee (when Submitted)"
- Resolved an issue where the batch email preview was displaying incorrect hyperlinks.
- Resolved an issue where Email Notification Events were grayed out even though a selection could still be made.
- Added handling for sending a DocuSign using a template with no name.
- Resolved an issue when updating sync grants between Grants Lifecycle Management and CommunitySuite that the user was receiving an internal server error.
- DocuSign Request Documentation Integration: In standard and above GLM/SLM licenses, clients who have DocuSign will be able to implement integration keys via the site settings. (Note that the integration is for a site completely and not an individual user). After setting the integration, clients will be able to use the create documents functionality from Request Summary, Forms, or Request & Decisions to now send the document via DocuSign. Individual Documents will use the Sender View via DocuSign and will allow additional customization, such as more signers or additional documents added to the envelope. If sent it batch, the document as is will be sent to the request owner. All Documents sent via DocuSign will be added to the Request Documents tabs and will have an up-to-date status of the signatures from DocuSign.
- Universal Application: School/Student ID Integration to CommunitySuite: This feature allows administrators to add the School and Student ID fields that align with CommunitySuite onto their follow up form so that students can provide this information for payment, and it will integrate directly into CommunitySuite so that they do not manually have to set these fields. This feature also enhances the existing functionality for stand-alone processes using school and student ID integration so that the follow ups no longer have to be related to installments.
- Ability to Test Untested Opportunities: This allows administrators to add opportunities to a universe after initial submissions have come in without the need for a placeholder opportunity. Administrators can now add and configure opportunities on an active Universe at any time, and then via the Eligibility Center, they can access requests that have not been tested for the opportunity and do an initial test of the criteria for that opportunity.
- Opportunity On/Off: This allows individual Opportunities to be turned on or off inside a Universe. If an Opportunity is off it will not be evaluated when an applicant submits their Universe Application.
- Email Administrator when User Edits Profile: This adds the ability for an administrator to be notified when changes are made to Applicant profiles. This works the same way that the organization changed one works where admins can subscribe to the template to be notified if they choose to.
- Allow Attachments to be Saved on Email Templates: This allows email attachments to be saved to a template so they don't have to be selected when sending ad hoc and are also included automatically for automatic email templates.
- Allow Third Party Applicant Email Template to be Viewed and Updated: This shows the email that has gone out to applicants when a third party user is reminded they need to fill out their third party and allows the base template to be edited so the administrator can customize the content.
- Added handling when configuring UA rules if opportunities are selected but rules are not configured when the user clicks the save button to notify the user they need to finish configuring their rules.