Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Resolved an issue preventing requests from showing to users in the organization history if they were not assigned to the request.
- Resolved an issue preventing grants managers from being able to send batch emails.
- Added a table header to an applicant's list of eligibility submissions on their dashboard for accessibility compliance.
- Resolved an issue preventing applicants from applying under the selected organization when the applicant had multiple organizations.
- Resolved an issue preventing collaboration requests from showing on a collaborator's dashboard if they related to a different organization than the collaborator was a member of.
- Resolved an issue where all an applicant's requests for all their organizations were showing when the apply button was clicked instead of just the applications for the currently selected organization.
- Added the third party icon to the group header to better indicate which groups are configured as third party groups.
- Resolved an issue causing an error when an admin would try to edit a user profile if that admin did not have an organization.
- Resolved an issue loading contact information when viewing a request.
- Resolved an issue causing process stages to show as not finished when everything was configured properly.
- Allow Users to be Associated with Multiple Organizations: This feature will allow administrators to add multiple organizations to a user as well as allow users with multiple organizations to change which organization they are using. This will be particularly useful for sites that interact with Grant Writers or users who work with Multiple nonprofits as well as sites that have Universities who apply for their grants.
- Notification Management UX Update: This feature will allow notification stages to be managed on stand alone processes similar to how they are managed in process universes. New processes will not automatically receive the notifications, but users will have to add which ones they want to use on a particular stage. For automatic emails with the To Administrators (when submitted) event type set to Not Using before this release, the Automatic Email Event will need to be deleted or a template needs to be selected in order for the process stage to turn green.
Add Reminder and Past Due Email Notification to LOI and Application Stages: This feature will allow administrators to add Form Reminder and Form Past Due notifications to qualification, LOI, and application stages. These emails will not send if no due date has been set on the submission.
- System Setting Evaluation Group By Student or Opportunity: This feature came as direct feedback from clients and is a request to allow admins to configure whether or not their UA evaluations are grouped by student or by opportunity. The Admins have four options. They can allow Reviewers to control the checkbox and set the default for their reviewers as group by student or group by opportunity or they can hide the option from their reviewers and set it for them as either group by student or group by opportunity.
- Integration: Pay Student: CommunitySuite Scholarships - Added the ability to set a scholarship to pay Student. This can be enabled on individual Scholarships in CommunitySuite. Select the Scholarship ID and then click Edit from the left-side menu. There is a new checkbox on the Scholarship Pay Student. With this checkbox enabled, when a scholarship is awarded to a student, they will no longer have to have the Grantee Designation. It will allow the student to pass through Grants and Vouchers without being designated as a Grantee. When selecting the Student name in the Grantee field on the Grant ID, it will show as an invalid vendor ID since the student does not have a vendor designation.
- Resolved an issue preventing Grants Managers from sending emails.
- Resolved an issue preventing users in SLM sites from editing their Universe Opportunities if the site was not integrated with CommunitySuite.
- Updated some colors and styles to improve accessibility and consistency.
- Added an info icon next to the Group by Student checkbox to give evaluators some context on what the checkbox does.
- Closed CommunitySuite scholarships will now show as closed when selecting or viewing configured scholarships on Opportunities or Stand Alone Processes.
- Resolved an issue preventing an admin from adding comments on internal/admin facing questions.
- Resolved an issue preventing admin comments from being added to evaluation form questions.
- Fixed a typo when deleting shared questions.
- Made the Process Filter list of Processes match the order in Process Manager.
- Updated the look and feel of admin comments as well as a few other theme changes based on feedback.
- Resolved an issue causing new saved reports from being saved and existing saved reports from being loaded for Canadian or Australian sites.
- Removed the delete button from the Organization Summary page for applicants. This didn't, and shouldn't, do anything.
- Resolved an issue where an applicant editing their own organization information would sometimes see an error message.
- Organization Created Email: This feature will allow administrators to create email templates they can subscribe to that will send them an email anytime an organization is created by another administrator or by a registering user.
- Integration: Set CommunitySuite Scholarships on SLM Processes/Opportunities: This feature allows CommunitySuite scholarships to be set on SLM processes and opportunities. This allows CommunitySuite to be aware of the scholarship that should be set for a request when that request is synced. It will save users many clicks for integrated scholarships.