- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resource articles. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- A count will now show up on each Opportunity Row when an Administrator is configuring a Universe. This count represents the number of Eligible Requests that exist for the Opportunity in any status.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the follow up assignment pop up to not show up automatically after approval in some cases.
- Resolved an issue preventing access code changes from saving on processes with an Eligibility Quiz.
- Fixed an issue caused by cloning rows or columns in tables with blank labels. Admins should now be able to clone table rows with blank labels.
- Improved the performance on the process list page.
- Added an error message to users when trying to upload documents larger than 25MB into shared documents.
- Changed the label for the max text length on integer type questions to be "Maximum Number of Digits" to be consistent with decimal type questions and avoid confusion with the word "text" for an integer question. (Administrators)
- Added rich text capability to Opportunity Descriptions in a Process Universe.
- Resolved an issue that allowed a deleted organization to be selected as the primary organization for an organization merge. (Administrators)
- The add process button will now change to add universe if the admin is on the universe tab.
- Url type custom fields are now clickable from the summary view when added to Organization or User forms. (All Roles)
- Resolved an issue causing the page to not refresh when saving changes to list items in form builder. (Administrators)
- Added a warning message to Administrators configuring forms when changing a question to required if that form already has submissions letting them know there may be submissions where the question being edited is unanswered.
- Tabling Questions: This functionality allows clients in standard and above licenses to build table questions into their forms for all users to complete. Common use cases for this functionality are demographic data, activities, additional funding sources, impacts, and simple budgets.
Tabling Questions Aggregate Row: This functionality allows clients to use simple aggregation of sum and counts to the bottom row of their table questions for additional functionality.
- Batch Close in all Follow Up Statuses: A new checkbox when Batch Closing requests will allow requests to be closed no matter the status of the follow ups. This follows the existing behavior of marking follow ups complete. It can be used as a workflow for cleaning up sites that have had form or year changes and eliminates the need to do it one by one. Administrators can enable this feature in their Foundation Settings.
- Accessibility - Made several updates to handle various accessibility findings.
- Resolved an issue causing the permission that restricted Grants Managers from changing an organization's primary contact from working properly.
- Resolved an issue causing the dashboard groups to sometimes appear out of order (Administrator, Grants Manager, Auditor, Board Member, Staff Evaluator).
- Forms: During form configuration, if a shared question is deleted on all forms but one then the question will no longer be considered shared on that one form.
- Forms: UA - Simplified tooltips on the form builder page to improve performance.
- The shared question icon will no longer remain on a question if it was shared and then deleted on all other forms.
- Resolved an issue where Evaluation 1 and 2 were averaged together when completed by the same reviewer. Scores for Evaluation 1 and Evaluation 2 will now be separate scores.
- Resolved an issue where applicants could submit over the character limit with multiple tabs open. Now users will see a message "Your Answer cannot be saved because this Form has already been Submitted."
- Tabling Questions: Tabling questions are currently available in Sandbox sites. The functionality will be released to Live sites in October. This functionality allows clients to build tabling questions into their forms for all users to complete. Common use cases for this functionality are demographic data, activities, additional funding sources, impacts, and simple budgets.
- When using forgot your password Collaborators will now be redirected to the collaborator registration page if it has not been completed, preventing users from being credited without a first and last name.
- Applicants will no longer have access to Third Party Reminder emails through their Contact Email History.
- Resolved an issue that after sorting on workload pages the next submission arrow will follow the sort order. This will also only page through the list if there has been a quick search.
- Opportunities on the test eligibility page will now show in the same order as the opportunities tab.
- Added the ability for admin users to activate/deactivate users in batch.
- Fixed an issue where batch assigning evaluators would not remove the working overlay when the job was large enough to become a background job.
- Updated the formatting of multi-select options in print packets. We removed the separator character and now the selections will either be comma separated or line separated if any of the answers have commas in them already.
- Fixed an issue preventing a user's email from pulling into quick exports if that user didn't have a password.
- Fixed an issue causing some PDF files with watermarks to not display correctly in the document viewer.
- User Role Audit: Administrators can view who added or removed user roles in the user change log.
- Fixed an issue causing the selectable fields to show in one line instead of multiple columns when building reporting data sets.
- Based on feedback from Summit, selecting a "To Administrators" email template for a Stage in a Process will no longer select all Administrators and Grants Managers.
- The logon page message will now show as rendered html in the site settings instead of displaying the raw html.
- Added some performance improvements to help with Eligibility Center and Workload Grid performance.
- Added Organization Name to the Eligibility Center Results page.
- Duplicate Request Message Customization: Administrators can now customize the message their applicants see when starting a second request in the same process.
- User and Organization Custom Field Audit: Organization and User custom field changes will now be logged along with the other changes to users and organizations in their respective audit logs.
- Access Code Warning Message: There is now a default message that displays for users who input an incorrect access code when applying to restricted processes. Administrators can customize this message in their Foundation Settings.
- Custom Print Packet File Name Formatting: Clients can now work with support to customize the names of their print packets.
- Resolved an issue that was impacting request data from loading in workload pages and reporting.
- Fixed an issue causing branched groups to not show up if the group was supposed to show based on an admin only or internal answer.
- Update submission history so that revert a status displays the correct actor.
- Improved performance on the search users page.
- Added the ability for Administrators to skip required field validation when editing an Organization.
- Fixed an issue causing Administrators in GLM/SLM to not be able to add installments to requests that were synced to Community Suite then deleted in Community Suite.
- Fixed an issue that was causing deleted questions to show up in the list of questions to select from in custom columns. NOTE: if a question is selected as a custom column then deleted, it will still show up as a custom column and must be removed using the custom column selector.
- Improved the performance on the organization search page when returning many results or when performing the Duplicate Organizations check.
Default Due Date Time Change: The default due date is now 11:59 PM. This will apply to new due dates configured to default.
Batch PDF Download: Users will have the ability to save or print large batches of files. This release is a result of client votes in Idea Lab.
- Fixed an issue where applicants were seeing the failure message when saving as draft for Opportunity Requests that were sent back to draft.
- Organization fields that are intended to be visible to the applicant will now show properly to the applicant.
- Submission Filters: New filters are available in data set build and payment tracking that allows users to filter down to a specific form / status.
- Batch Follow Ups: Follow ups can be batch assigned to help streamline approval flow.
- Workload Document Creation: Administrators can create documents from the follow up workload grid, just as they currently do from Requests and Decisions.
- When a user is searching in Community Suite for matching profiles in GLM/SLM to map to only active profiles will be returned.
- Fixed an error users were getting when doing searches in Payment Tracking.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the side by side swap to show overtop of the assigned evaluators pop up.
- Collaboration Management: A collaboration button added on the request summary and form view allows administrators to see who has access to the forms.
- Failure Message Customization: Customized messages can be created for applicants who are not eligible for select opportunities or processes.
- Submission History: Administrators can see the history of specific forms.
- On the eligibility results list “Last Name” will now hyperlink to the user summary.
- Universe Application descriptions can now be formatted with rich text.
- Fixed an issue where updating list items would not update eligibility rules.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Evaluation Assignment Count of assigned evaluations from the Evaluations Workload pages to not display correctly for Universal Application Evaluations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error when clicking to edit UA Follow Up forms from the forms list in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the top and bottom quick navigation arrows to not work properly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with CommunitySuite integration were locked installment could not be approved.
- Manual Entry of LOI Form: Foundation staff can manually complete the LOI prior to inviting the applicant to submit an application.
- Inactive Question List Items: Users can mark question list items as inactive to remove them from view.
- Scholarship Integration “Post by Payment”: “Post by Payment” can be set by default on a scholarship or an individual award. The scholarship award will post when the grant voucher is created by payment line.
- Set Applicant from CommunitySuite: New contacts created in CommunitySuite will be given the applicant role, allowing admins to more easily run applicant reports and applicants to use the “forgot your password” option, as long as an email address was used to originally create the login.
- Updated language on Confirmation Page language when saving an Opportunity Specific application in Universal Application.
- Fixed an issue when combining fields for example First Name and Last Name to create Full Name.
- Updated language on Create Request Screen to "Select a process. Processes used for manual entry must be active and cannot contain a Qualification."
- Required dates when searching on the Eligibility Results tab of the Eligibility Center.
- Updated error message for when a collaborator has been removed from a request "This request to collaborate is no longer active."
- Fixed an issue causing quoted text to show at the beginning of a rich text answer on print packets and merge documents.
- Fixed an issues with Eligibility Status displaying reports.
- When navigating the user summary page the different tabs will not load information until the user clicks on them giving a more performant experience.
- Fixed an issue where italics were not saving in rich text responses.
- Fixed an issue where all opportunities were displayed on the confirmation as needing supplemental information.
- Fixed an issue where pasting into rich text fields was causing over text limit.
- Fixed an issue causing POE on the email history page. Behind Toggles Y-1344 and Y-1391 defaulted OFF in Production.
- Fixed an issue where submitting or saving forms returned an error. Behind Toggle Y-1391 defaulted OFF in Production.
- Fixed an issue causing POE when sending emails with merge fields. Behind Toggle Y-1344 defaulted OFF in Production.
- Fixed an issue when resending emails from the email history page.
- Fixed an issue where documents would not upload if create date day was greater than 12.
- Fixed an issue causing POE when sending emails with merge fields.
- Fixed an issue where submitting or saving forms returned an error.
- Fixed an issue causing POE on the email history page.
- Fixed an issue that impacted users from being able to revert request status.
- Updated link on the email confirmation page to get new support documentation.
- Fixed an issue that select all confirmation will now display the correct number for batch actions.
- Fixed an issues where side by side evaluations were not displaying correctly if Opportunities were added to an existing Universal Application.
- When an admin overrides opportunity eligibility, the Overridden pop up will now display the name of the Admin and the date they did the override.
- When doing an eligibility override the status change log will now display the admin as having made the change.
- Fixed an issue so labels and lists items update across shared nested lists.
- Skip Application: Users may now approve and fund grants from the LOI stage without having to fill out an application.
- Universal Application Third Party Dashboard Enhancement “Display Days”: The new Display Days setting controls how long, from time of request, third party links stay on the dashboard. This allows common requests to be removed while preserving third party forms for possible future use.