Requests can only be reassigned to active users from the same organization as the original assignee. If the applicant needs to be moved to a different organization, refer to How To Move an Applicant to a Different Organization for assistance with that process. If needed, you can move the applicant back to the original organization. The requests will automatically follow.
Assign a Request to a Different User
- Click Search in upper navigation bar, then select Organizations.
- Search for the organization where the request and new applicant are located.
- Click the name of the organization.
- Click the Request History tab, then click the Project Name of the request that you want to reassign.
- Click Advanced Options.
- In the Reassign To drop-down list, select a new user to reassign the request to, then click Reassign.
- If the user is not in the drop-down list, then they are not an active user with this organization.