Throughout your GLM/SLM site, there are several locations where you can upload documents for reference. This includes documents related to a request, user, or organization.
Follow the steps below to upload a document.
- Navigate to the relevant Request Summary, User Summary, or Organization Summary page.
- This can be done from a workload page or one of the search pages (e.g. Requests & Decisions search page, Users search page, etc.). Click the name of the request, user, or organization to reach the Summary page.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click Upload a File.
- Select the document that you'd like to upload from your computer.
- Enter a Description for the document and select the Document Type.
- By default, these documents are visible to internal users only. User Summary documents cannot be made visible to the applicant. If you're uploading a document to the Request Summary or Organization Summary, check the Show Applicant this Document box if desired.
- For a Request Summary document: If you check this box, the document will be available on the applicant's dashboard underneath the relevant request.
- For an Organization Summary document: If you check this box, the document will be available on their Organization History page if the applicant has access to view their organization's history.
- Click Save.
The file size limit per document is 25 MiB.